1) Juclar lake (1 hour hike
from the Incles valley, mountain hut)
2) Incles river (accessible by car)
3) Cabana Sorda lake (1 1/2 hour hike from the Incles valley, mountain hut)
4) Ransol river (accessible by car)
5) Rialb river (easy access from El Serrat, mountain hut)
6) Tristaina lakes (20' hike from the Ordino/Arcalis ski-resort)
7) Valira del Nord river (accessible by car)
8) Os river accessible by car (pretty village at Os de Civis with a good restaurant called "La Font")
9) the Madriu river (long valley, mountain huts along the way, follow the river for as long as you like)
10) Engolasters lake (accessible by car)
11) Illa lake (3 hour hike from Grau-Roig, mountain hut)
12) Montmalús lake (mountain hut, 2 hour hike from Grau-Roig)
13) Pessons lakes (30' hike from Grau-Roig, first lake no-kill only)
14) Valira d'Orient river (accessible by car plus a 5 min. walk across the fields)
In order to give you an idea of distances, it takes about 15 minutes to drive from the the centre of Andorra-la-Vella to point nº 7.
Another good region is the
valley of Arinsal: 7 lakes and 3 mountain huts. Arinsal is also where
our holiday partments and
chalets are located.
© 2001- 2008 on all pages of this site.